In a shocking and foolish act, a person decided to test the sharpness of a knife by engaging in a dangerous stunt. In a moment of complete disregard for safety, the individual used the knife to poke his own belly, resulting in a horrifying accident. The blade went through the skin, puncturing the stomach and colon in the process.
The reckless act left the person severely injured and in need of immediate medical attention. Bystanders, who witnessed the distressing incident, quickly called for emergency help, and the individual was rushed to the hospital for treatment.